Thursday, October 10, 2013

Embrace the Mess

For those who know me, know that a messy house is not my normal. I am quite obsessive with cleaning any mess right away and putting everything back in order before bed. That isn't to say that I am right and someone with the opposite approach is wrong. It is just who I am, and I have learned to own it.  This is one reason for the "frantic" title I carry. When I am anxious, it gets worse.  I can clean the same counter space five times in a row!

Recently I have been working on some home projects and mess was inevitable.  I embraced it because I knew progress was underway and there would be an end to the chaos. I learned a great lesson from this mess, you can read more about that here.

For now, I will share rare photos of my home ... smile and embrace the mess!




Oh and there was an unmade bed too - gasp!!! LOL 

Now you should feel great about yourself, go and conquer your life! 


No comments:

Post a Comment